This is a brief synopsis of current and recent projects.
- Swift and Graphviz (described in separate pages).
- LiveRAC: a zooming viewer for large sets of time series, applied to system management. This collaboration was initiated by Tamara Munzner and Peter McLachlan at the University of British Columbia.
- Gmap: is a new extension to Graphviz that plots network-based data, such as recommendations, using a geographic map metaphor.
- GPU algorithms for problems like pattern matching in data streams and map simplification.
- Automatic change detection in multivariate data streams
- New paradigms for displaying Internet Service Provider relationships, based on Graphviz' smyrna.
- Geo-spatial visualization methods: shape preserving cartograms, pixel-based displays.